Kenilworth Racecourse is situated between Rosmead Avenue and Wetton Road in Cape Town and can be accessed via either road, as there are two entrances. There is a parking area off Wetton Road, see directions below.
GPS Co-ordinates: -33.996675,18.484561
Directions to the parking area:
From Cape Town International Airport:
- Take the N2 in the direction of Cape Town.
- Take the Jan Smuts Drive (Athlone) off-ramp.
- At the first traffic light intersection (Klipfontein Road – police station on opposite right corner), turn right, proceed over the bridge and turn left at the traffic lights onto the M5.
- The Kenilworth Racecourse turn-off is indicated on the roadside – exactly 3km from the on-ramp.
- At the off-ramp traffic lights, turn right, proceed over the bridge (over the M5) and at the next set of lights, turn left into Doncaster Road.
- Proceed down Doncaster Road, turn left into Rosmead Avenue, left again into Wetton Road and after 600 metres, left again into the parking area.
From Cape Town City Centre:
- Follow roadside directions to the M5 towards Muizenberg and proceed as above.
Click the map below for a printable PDF – Map & Directions.